Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yep. I Did That.

Today I very responsibly took back the DVDs I had rented from Hastings and went on about my day. Later, I opened the CD tray on my computer and lo, there was one of the movies I had rented. Then, Shayne opened the DVD tray on our TV's player, and there was the other one. Yeah. I had taken two empty DVD cases back to the store.

In other news, I'm seriously considering going back for a second bachelor's in pre-veterinary medicine so as to eventually become a vet. I would get a lot of the studying done here, and then it would take me back to Washington to study at WSU. And then, since nearly everyone in the Seattle area has pets, I would simply drag Shayne back there. And it would get me more money than, say, working at call centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment