Monday, December 12, 2011

Today My Life Reached Its Pinnacle

Work today was epic. This lady came in with a very whiny little girl who refused to sit down in the cart. The lady was working with her daughter and trying to convince her to behave, and she suddenly turned to me and said, "You'll take her, won't you?"

"Of course!" I replied, cause I knew it was a joke.

"See? She'll take you if you don't be good." The girl continued whining, so her mom stepped aside from the cart. "OK, take her." She told me.

I walked up to the cart as if to grab it and wheel it away, and the little girl recoiled in horror. "No? You don't want to go with me?" I asked. "Then you better be good." Yeah, that was me. I terrified a small child into behaving. When they left the store, the child was quiet and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment