Monday, August 23, 2010

DI Strikes Again!

You know you're addicted to DI shopping trips when you're up early and feeling disappointed that you have to wait until 9:00 to actually go to the silly thrift store. That is how I feel.

Of course, I'm not surprised that I'm a DI addict. I am. Several years ago I admitted my habit to a neighbor who then proceeded to go get a copy of the LDS 12 step program and read off all the steps. I was entirely laughing at him, but he kept going and I'm pretty sure he was serious. I mean, apologize to the people I've hurt with my DI shopping? Whom have I hurt? I dunno.

In any case, a couple days ago I saw a dress at DI that I vetoed at the time, but now I have changed my mind after reading instructions in my online sewing class for resizing and modernizing a vintage dress. Yeah. I want the dress now. And as soon as it is 9:00, I'm going to go after it, and I hope it is still there for me to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment