Friday, June 4, 2010

This Idiot Girl Moment Brought To You By The Letter Cydni

So I thought I would take out the trash. Being the person I am, I was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of stretch pants that I wear to exercise but that I usually would never actually wear outside the house. In addition, I had not showered, nor had I wiped yesterday's mascara out from under my eyes. I put on a pair of dress shoes that were easy to slip on, as I was just going to the dumpster and back.

Yep, I locked myself out. First I went to the R.A.'s apartment but it turned out she had moved away. Then I trekked over to the housing office, where they made a phone call to the MASA office, where I should have gone in the first place, and told me someone would meet me back at my apartment. So I walked back home and found...no one there. I waited a few minutes before heading over to find the MASA office, where I discovered the girl had forgotten. Ok. One of the R.A.s let me in.

So I'm I'm pretty sure the entire town of Logan has now seen me walking heavily in my dress shoes with freshly blistered feet, wearing only stretch pants that I wouldn't even put on to go to wal mart, and an old t-shirt that says, "Carrot Tops Are Green, Einstein." across the front. Oh, joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment